Anxiety, Neurosis & Neurasthenia
Acupuncture treatment for Anxiety, Neurosis & Neurasthenia
Anxiety, Neurosis & Neurasthenia Treatment in Chennai
Anxiety is the Most common variety of the psychoneurotic Conditions and often results when a person fails to achieve his aspirations. It is characterized by fear, Apprehension and restlessness and symptoms and signs resulting from sympathetic excitation. The latter include palpitation, sweating, breathlessness, tightness in the chest and choking. The respiration may be rapid and give rise to tetany due to alkalosis.
Acute attacks last from a few minutes to an hour and are called anxiety neurosis. In between the attacks, patient may experience headache, irritability and tiredness. The chronic variety manifests chiefly in the form of exercise intolerance due to chest pain, palpitation and dyspnoea and is called neurasthenia.
Anxiety must be differentiated from thyrotoxicosis, pheochromocytoma, angina pectoris and menopausal syndrome by careful history and investigations.
Common anxiety signs and symptoms include:
- Feeling nervous, restless or tense
- Breathing rapidly (hyperventilation)
- Having a sense of impending danger, panic or doom
- Feeling weak or tired
- Having an increased heart rate
A neurotic personality can make you more prone to get what researchers call “internalizing disorders,” such as:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Social phobia
- Posttraumatic stress disorder
- Panic disorder
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Exercise Everyday – 30 Minutes Exercise is Best, Even Minimum 15minutes walk can makes you feel good.
- Talk to Family and Friends And Maintain Social Connections – Tell them what is stimulating your anxiety and let them know how they can help you.
- Get Good Sleep – 8hours of sleep is must, lack of sleep can worsen stress and anxiety.
- Cut your Caffeine and Alcohol
- Well Balanced Diet should be needed
- Reframe your negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
More Studies show that acupuncture is a best effective treatment for Anxiety, Neurosis and Neurasthenia, with no side effects and fast recovery,
If you are struggling with Anxiety or Depression or Neurosis and Neurasthenia and it’s interfering with your life or ability to function, feel free to talk with our Acupuncture Specialists.